Monday, November 9, 2009

Tammy Worcester

I always enjoy listening to Tammy Worcester.  I've had the opportunity to hear her speak several times.  She has a site where you can follow her, and access any of the presentations she does around the country.  You can even view the presentations she's done at GaETC this week.  It's http://www.tammyworcester.com/.

The session I attended today was Tech TimeSavers for Teachers.  A few highlights:

Vocaroo.com is an online voice recording service.  You can send your recording via email or post to the web with embedded code.  It is really easy.  Listen to the recording I made here:




Well, we're home now.  As always, it's been an education experience at GaETC.  Continue checking this site.  I will be posting tips and ideas often.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment